2017-18 Membership Ticket Packages Available
Florida Citrus Sports has unveiled 2017-18 membership ticket packages, including sideline tickets to the Camping World Bowl and Citrus Bowl as well as tickets to this summer’s Paris Saint-Germain-Tottenham Hotspur match as part of the International Champions Cup.
Members will receive renewal information from their account reps on Friday, May 19. If you are an existing member, you can renew your existing membership right now via your Florida Citrus Sports account through Ticketmaster using the steps outlined at the bottom of this story. If you were a member in 2016-17 and did not receive renewal information, please contact the office at the number below.
This season’s packages have similar seating placements to last season at both bowl games. New for this year is the match between French Ligue 1 standouts PSG and Tottenham of the English Premier League. Both clubs are on successful league runs this season and will visit Orlando with a lot of momentum and rosters that boast some of the world’s best soccer players.
As an added bonus this season, Florida Citrus Sports members who renew by June 15 will receive complimentary admission to the upcoming Chalk Talk lunch with Coach Dave Wannstedt
For new members, or existing members who would like to discuss package options including upgrades, call us at 407.423.2476 to discuss. You can view ALL 2017-18 membership ticket packages on the Membership page.
Thank you and we look forward to welcoming you in 2017-18!
Online Renewal Instructions
- Click the “Account” button on the menu to access your online account.
- Log in using your Account ID and password. If you do not remember your password, use the “Forgot Your Password?” link on the page below the login fields.
- You will then see an invoice for the same membership level you held last year. If you are interested in upgrading your membership this season, please contact your account rep to discuss options. If you are renewing at the same level of membership this season, click “Pay Now”.
- On the next screen, you can process an invoice offline – this is a great option if you need to pay by check – simply click “Process this invoice offline” to be able to print an invoice. If you are planning to pay by credit card, click “Continue”.
- Answer a brief set of questions about seating, managing your tickets and purchasing additional event tickets and click “Continue”.
- Choose your preferred payment plan. Click “Show Details” under any plan to see a projected monthly breakdown. Click the “Continue” button.
- Choose your preferred payment option from the dropdown and fill out the appropriate information. Click the “Renew Tickets” button and you are done!