Company Conformance Statements
In the performance of their respective tasks and duties all employees are expected to conform to the following:
- Provide superior care and service to internal and external customers.
- Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision.
- Interact professionally with other employees, customers and vendors.
- Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
- Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations.
Group Sales Account Executives are responsible for increasing attendance and incremental revenue through outside group sales efforts for all Florida Citrus Sports events. Group Sales Account Executives will manage and grow the organization’s group ticket base and cultivate relationships with group leaders. Group Sales Account Executives will also be responsible for attending lead generation events throughout the community as needed (i.e., chamber events, ticket promotion events, trade shows, etc.). The Group Sales Account Executive position is a seasonal/temporary, part-time role and involves bowl games and occasional extended weekday, weekend and New Year’s Day hours as needed.
- Creates new markets for group ticket and hospitality sales through industry research, cold/warm calls, outside sales meetings, and networking lead generation
- Develops a list of prospects from resource materials and company records and maintains a minimum of 60 calls per day.
- Maintains existing customer accounts and develops new customer accounts
- Creates opportunities to quote package pricing and follows up with customer requirements to ensure the ticket package fits their needs
- Process orders and invoice company using ticket software
- Establishes professional customer relationships with appropriate customer personnel
- Submits weekly activity call reports concerning customer-related activities for quotes, orders, and problems concerning customer relationships
- Sets and maintains a goal of sales meetings and presentations on a weekly basis
- Manages block of inventory to use for group sales
- Post event evaluation of overall customer’s experience and renewal follow up
- Work on consumer outbound call campaigns when needed to increase overall sales
- Assist with the creation and development of sales and promotional materials related to group sales and corresponding events for distribution to all targeted corporations, businesses, organizations and associations.
- Maintain CRM records for group customers and prospects
- Support Florida Citrus Sports staff during events as needed
- Group sales targets defined by bowl games
- Courtesy and diplomacy with internal and external customers;
- Attendance and punctuality;
- Meeting deadlines;
- Attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales/Marketing field or 2 years related experience in sales
- Effective communication, organizational, analytical, and time management skills
- Professional in appearance and communication (written – verbal – presentation)
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Contagious and positive attitude.
- Ability to work evenings, and weekends as scheduled.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products and Outlook
Usual office working conditions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential responsibilities, duties, functions and tasks.
Special Position Requirements
Position may require travel as needed, holiday, and weekend work.
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter, resume, references and salary requirement to email@example.com with the position title in the subject line.