Bowl Season Runner (3)
Type: Seasonal, Hourly; November 29, 2022 – January 6, 2023
Available Positions: Three (3)
The FCS Bowl Season Runner will assist the entire office leading up to and during Bowl week events. They will report directly to the Events & Operations Coordinator.
The FCS Bowl Season Runners will assist all departments with the following:
- Pick up and drop off items to and from team hotels, training sites and other venues as specified
- Deliver event items to venues
- Ability to learn and understand the work scheduling software used to assign daily tasks
- Minimum one (1) previous internship within the sports industry or event hospitality field
- Willingness and ability to lift moderate to heavy objects
- Able to operate a Box Truck or oversized van
- Valid Driver’s license
- Self-motivated, team player with high energy and a great attitude
- Experience in prioritizing a heavy workload and the ability to meet deadlines with a high degree of accuracy and minimal supervision
This is a seasonal position and runs from November 29, 2022 – January 6, 2023. The position will be paid hourly at a rate of $15/hr. and is eligible for overtime pay for hours worked more than 40 hours/week based on a Sunday – Saturday workweek. The position requires the flexibility to work scheduled nights/weekends and December holidays according to the FCS Bowl week schedule.
The successful candidate will be required to successfully complete a background check and motor vehicle driving check.
About Florida Citrus Sports
Florida Citrus Sports is a not-for-profit membership organization dedicated to increasing community spirit and pride, promoting tourism, stimulating economic development and ultimately benefiting charities, educational institutions and the quality of life in Central Florida through world-class sports and entertainment events, including the Vrbo Citrus Bowl, Cheez-It Bowl, Camping World Kickoff and Florida Blue Florida Classic.
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter, resume and professional references to email@example.com with the position stipulated in the subject line. Positions will be open until filled.