Corporate Partnerships Coordinator
Type: Full Time, Hourly
The Corporate Partnerships Coordinator will be a part of the daily operations of the Business Development team, assisting with management and implementation of all sponsors related to Camping World Stadium, Florida Blue Florida Classic, Cheez-It Bowl, Vrbo Citrus Bowl, Camping World Kickoff and Florida Cup. This position will report to the Director of Corporate Partnerships.
The Corporate Partnerships Coordinator plays a fundamental role within the business development team by assisting in production timelines, creating deliverable documents, tracking all contractual elements within various CRM platforms as well as providing administrative and departmental support.
This position will assist in serving the 75+ sponsors across the Florida Citrus Sports properties with event set up, VIP coordination, fan fest activation, in-stadium integration, proposals, and recaps. This position will also assist in managing and tracking digital and social impressions while building monthly audit reports.
The ideal candidate should be a detail-oriented, team player with a positive outlook and enjoy working in a multi-task, fast-paced environment. The role will be expected to balance the development of “big picture” ideas with execution of small details and logistics.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Demonstrated track record of success in a media, entertainment, or sports organization
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office products including Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience navigating a heavy workload to meet deadlines with a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to lift moderate to heavy event supplies frequently up to 25 pounds
- The ability to travel throughout the local Central Florida area
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality
- All other duties as assigned by the Director of Corporate Partnerships
- Two (2) years of experience, including internships, or equivalent work experience in a related field
- Experience with CRM tools (Salesforce) and systems management skills
- Familiarity with Adobe CS (Photoshop, In-Design, Illustrator)
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and/or WordPress
- Creative strategy and brand marketing experience a plus
This position requires at least forty hours per week and the willingness and ability to work overtime, nights and weekends, including the December holiday season according to the Florida Citrus Sports event schedule, and is eligible for overtime pay for hours worked in excess of 40 hours/week based on a Sunday – Saturday work week.
The successful candidate will be required to successfully complete a background check and motor vehicle driving check.
About Florida Citrus Sports
Florida Citrus Sports is a not-for-profit membership organization dedicated to increasing community spirit and pride, promoting tourism, stimulating economic development, and ultimately benefiting charities, educational institutions and the quality of life in Central Florida through world-class sports and entertainment events, including the Vrbo Citrus Bowl, Cheez-It Bowl, Camping World Kickoff, and Florida Blue Florida Classic.
Interested applicants should submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Attn.: Corporate Partnerships Coordinator