Corporate Partnerships Manager
Type: Full-Time, Salary
The Corporate Partnership Sales Manager will play a critical role on the Business Development team. Tasked with selling innovative and impactful partnerships helping brands connect with consumers through our venue, Camping World Stadium and FCS properties including the Cheez-It Bowl, Vrbo Citrus Bowl, Camping World Kickoff, Florida Blue Florida Classic and FC Series events. This position will report to the Senior Director, Business Development.
- Generate revenue through the sale and renewal of creative marketing solutions that exceed the needs of the partners’ objectives.
- Identify qualified leads by prospecting via research, outbound calls, in-person meetings, networking events and social selling.
- Establish strong working relationships with local, regional, national, and global brands to understand individual marketing and business initiatives.
- Create and present integrated partnerships inclusive of in-venue engagement and branding, in-market consumer activation, digital content across social media, online and mobile platforms, hospitality and more.
- Collaborate with vendors, partners, and appropriate internal departments to ensure the implementation of sponsorships and contract fulfillment.
- Accountable for achieving KPIs and revenue goals on a yearly basis.
- Continually manage and update individual sales pipelines through the CRM platform to provide accurate, reliable information for sales and renewal forecasting for executive leadership.
- Travel throughout the local community to client and prospecting meetings or events.
- Work game days and special events to assist with any activations (as assigned) and entertain existing partners and new business prospects.
- All other duties as assigned by the Director of Corporate Partnerships and Senior Director, Business Development.
The ideal candidate must be an experienced sales professional who builds relationships and seeks to understand the needs of the clients. Driven by results and generating new business revenue, this candidate must be a team player with a positive outlook and enjoy working in a multi-task, fast paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree plus three (3) years of corporate partnerships sales experience with demonstrated success in media, sports sponsorship or entertainment fields (including internships, or equivalent work experience in related field).
- Minimum of five (5) years experience in a position with a proven track record of reaching sales quotas and working in a competitive sales environment.
- Excellent organizational, relationship building and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively influence and communicate with all internal and external clients.
- The ability to travel throughout the local Central Florida area.
- Ability to source and generate own sales leads as well as keep the pipeline full and close the sale.
- Experience with CRM tools (Salesforce) and systems management skills.
This position requires at least forty hours per week and the willingness and ability to work nights and weekends, including the December holiday season according to the Florida Citrus Sports event schedule. The successful candidate will be required to successfully complete a background check and motor vehicle driving check.
About Florida Citrus Sports
Florida Citrus Sports is a not-for-profit membership organization dedicated to increasing community spirit and pride, promoting tourism, stimulating economic development, and ultimately benefiting charities, educational institutions and the quality of life in Central Florida through world-class sports and entertainment events, including the Vrbo Citrus Bowl, Cheez-It Bowl, Camping World Kickoff, FC Series and Florida Blue Florida Classic.
Interested applicants should submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Attn.: Corporate Partnerships Manager