Creative Services Manager
Type: Full-Time, Salary
The Creative Services Manager will oversee design and production within the Integrated Marketing & Communications Department, developing and implementing plans to fulfill marketing deliverables across FCS’ services, events and sales initiatives. This position will manage several aspects of concurrent projects, including timelines and budgets. The manager will be expected to make independent creative choices leveraging internal and external resources to meet department goals. The position will report to the Director of Marketing.
The Creative Services Manager will develop and manage creative strategy within the organization’s internal and external marketing and communications plans, supporting objectives in membership sales, customer service, business development, fundraising and general business operations. Specific responsibilities include:
- Set brand and visual identity across all FCS properties, events and sub-brands
- Develop and execute creative strategy for campaigns across business objectives and marketing priorities
- Oversee external creative vendors, including photographers, videographers, printers, merchandisers, etc.
- Execute asset management strategy and organization in collaboration with department leadership
- Contribute to content strategy and development across owned media channels, including web, email and social
- Ideate new opportunities to meet marketing priorities, including sponsorable assets and brand content
- All other duties as assigned
The manager’s daily role will fluctuate between project management, graphic design, brand and reputation management and general office work. This position will manage numerous concurrent deadline-driven projects.
The ideal candidate should be a detail-oriented self-starter with excellent written and oral communication skills, and must thrive in a multi-task, deadline-driven environment. Organization, initiative and the ability to express thoughts clearly and simply are essential. This role is expected to balance the development of “big picture” ideas and execution of small details and individual project logistics.
- College degree in Design, Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Business or related field or the equivalent of at least three years’ specific and direct experience with graphic design, creative strategy and brand management
- Strong skills in Adobe CS (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere) and Microsoft Office
- Strong writing/proofreading skills and familiarity with the Associated Press style
- At least one year of experience in navigating a heavy workload to meet deadlines with a high degree of accuracy
- Clean driving record and ability to travel throughout the local Central Florida area
- Ability to occasionally lift boxes, tables, chairs, and other objects up to 50 pounds
- At least two years of experience with email marketing platforms, especially Pardot
- Proficiency in Spanish and/or Portuguese
- At least one year of experience with customer relationship management (CRM) software, especially Salesforce
- At least one year of experience with HTML editing and web content management systems, especially WordPress
- At least one year of experience with project management and collaboration software (Asana, Slack, Egnyte)
Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
This position requires at least forty hours per week and occasional nights, weekends and holidays according to the FCS event schedule. The successful candidate will be required to successfully complete a background check and motor vehicle driving check.
About Florida Citrus Sports
Florida Citrus Sports is a not-for-profit membership organization dedicated to increasing community spirit and pride, promoting tourism, stimulating economic development and ultimately benefiting charities, educational institutions and the quality of life in Central Florida through world-class sports and entertainment events, including the Cheez-it Citrus Bowl, Cheez-It Bowl, Camping World Kickoff, Florida Cup and Florida Blue Florida Classic.
Interested applicants should submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Attn.: Creative Services Manager