Customer Relations Coordinator
Type: 12-month temporary; Full-Time, Hourly
Available Positions: 1
Timing: 40 hours per week
The Customer Relations Assistant/Coordinator supports the day-to-day operations of the Customer Relations Department, helping to successfully implement strategies that nurture relationships with Florida Citrus Sports’ customers including ticket purchasers, members, suite clients, and premium single event purchasers. This position coordinates and staffs the Florida Citrus Sports Guest Experience program and demonstrates knowledge of events, initiatives and details surrounding Florida Citrus Sports Membership and events. The position reports to the Customer Relations Manager.
- Assist with incoming customer & member service calls/emails/live chats relating to membership and all Florida Citrus Sports events
- Coordinate Florida Citrus Sports Guest Experience Team and serve as day-to-day contact
- Staff Guest Experience Team for all Camping World Stadium Events
- Support CRM processes across Florida Citrus Sports Sales, Ticketing, Marketing and Business Development departments
- Assist Customer Relations Manager with customer account updates, tracking member communication and activities within Salesforce
- Coordinate logistics for Team Selection Committee as directed by Customer Relations Manager including, but not limited to preparing weekly scout packets, updating content for Team Selection Committee, and assisting with administrative duties about the Team Selection Committee
- Assist in the development of Salesforce reports, analytics and dashboards to support and monitor selling activity and key performance metrics
- Assist the CRM department with all member and non-member events (Cheez-It Bowl, Citrus Bowl, Florida Cup, Florida Blue Florida Classic, etc.)
- All other duties as assigned
Qualifications & Skills
The ideal candidate will possess the following credentials:
- Bachelor’s degree in Sport Management, Event or Hospitality Management, Customer Service
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Experience with Salesforce preferred and willing to learn Salesforce required
- Strong customer service skills and professional demeanor
- Experience in prioritizing a heavy workload and the ability to meet deadlines with a high degree of accuracy and minimal supervision
- Ability to lift moderate-to-heavy event supplies, occasionally up to 25 pounds
- The ability to travel throughout the local Central Florida area
This position requires the willingness and ability to work occasional overtime, nights, weekends and/or holidays according to the Florida Citrus Sports events schedule. The selected candidate will be required to successfully complete a background check and motor vehicle driving check.
About Florida Citrus Sports
Florida Citrus Sports is a not-for-profit event management organization dedicated to positively impacting the Orlando region while enhancing the quality of life in Central Florida through world-class events, including the Cheez-It Citrus Bowl, Cheez-It Bowl, Camping World Kickoff, Florida Cup and Florida Blue Florida Classic.
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter, resume and three (3) references to firstname.lastname@example.org Attention: Customer Relations Coordinator.