Type: Full-Time, Salary
The Marketing Manager will oversee the daily functions of the Integrated Marketing & Communications department, developing and implementing plans to fulfill campaign strategies across FCS’ services, events and sales initiatives. This position will manage several aspects of concurrent projects, including timelines and budgets. The manager will serve as primary liaison to other departments and will be expected to make independent choices leveraging both internal and external resources to meet goals. The position will report to the Senior Director of Marketing & Communications with additional instruction from the Director of Marketing & Communications.
The Marketing Manager will develop and manage key aspects of the organization’s internal and external marketing and communications plans, supporting objectives in membership sales, customer service, business development, fundraising and general business operations. Specific responsibilities include:
- Manage campaigns across business objectives, including timelines, budgets and data-driven analysis
- Generate projects focused on lead generation, customer retention and revenue growth in key business units
- Support additional non-revenue goals in media/public relations, content production, brand management, messaging, etc.
- Contribute to multiplatform content strategy, including production logistics and post-event performance reporting
- All other duties as assigned
The manager’s daily role will fluctuate between campaign management, project management, vendor oversight, budget maintenance, brand and reputation management and general office work. This position will manage numerous concurrent deadline-driven projects.
The ideal candidate should be a detail-oriented self-starter, possess excellent written and oral communication skills, and enjoy working in a multi-task, deadline-driven environment. Organization, initiative, and the ability to express thoughts clearly and simply are essential. The manager role will be expected to balance the development of “big picture” ideas as well as the execution of small details and logistics of individual projects.
- College degree or at least three years of experience in Marketing, Business or related field
- At least three years of experience in project management, account management, traffic or similar role within a marketing department or agency
- At least three years of experience in budget management and freelance/contract vendor coordination
- At least two years of experience with email marketing platforms (Pardot preferred)
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office
- Strong writing/proofreading skills and familiarity with Associated Press style
- At least one year of experience navigating a heavy workload and meeting deadlines with a high degree of accuracy
- Clean driving record and ability to travel throughout the local Central Florida area
- Ability to occasionally lift boxes, tables, chairs, and other objects up to 50 pounds
- At least two years of experience with customer relationship management (CRM) software, especially Salesforce
- Proficiency in Spanish and/or Portuguese
- At least one year of prior experience with project management and collaboration software (Asana, Slack, Egnyte)
- Familiarity with HTML editing and web content management systems, especially WordPress
- Familiarity with Adobe CS (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere)
Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
This position requires at least forty hours per week as well as occasional nights, weekends and holidays according to the FCS event schedule. The successful candidate will be required to successfully complete a background check and motor vehicle driving check.
About Florida Citrus Sports
Florida Citrus Sports is a not-for-profit membership organization dedicated to increasing community spirit and pride, promoting tourism, stimulating economic development and ultimately benefiting charities, educational institutions and the quality of life in Central Florida through world-class sports and entertainment events, including the Vrbo Citrus Bowl, Cheez-It Bowl, Camping World Kickoff, Florida Cup and Florida Blue Florida Classic.
Interested applicants should submit a resume to email@example.com
Attn.: Marketing Manager