Camping World Kickoff: Parking, Shuttle and Stadium Information
Know Before You Go: Parking, Shuttle and Stadium Information
Important fan information before the game.
NEW Clear Bag and Security Policies
To provide a safer environment for the public and significantly expedite fan entry, Florida Citrus Sports has implemented an NFL-style clear bag policy this year that limits the size and type of bags that may be brought into Camping World Stadium.
We strongly encourage fans to not bring any type of bags, but have outlined which types of bags are permissible.
Fans will be able to carry the following style and size bag, package or container at stadium plaza areas, stadium gates or when approaching queue lines of fans awaiting entry into the stadium:
• Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12″ x 6″ x 12.”
• One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar).
• Small clutch bags, approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap can be taken into the stadium with one of the clear plastic bags.
An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at a gate designated for this purpose.
In addition, Camping World Stadium will now require magnetic wanding for entry to all games. The magnetic wand is a non-invasive device that scans the body for prohibited items. If you decline screening for medical reasons or if a metal detector alert cannot be solved through inquiry or physical inspection, a physical pat-down might be necessary.
Due to this new policy, please enter the stadium at least 15 minutes earlier than your normal entry time. Your patience and assistance is appreciated while we work through this process in order to keep Camping World Stadium a safe environment for all of our guests.
Prohibited items include, but are not limited to: purses larger than a clutch bag, coolers, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, cinch bags, luggage of any kind, computer bags and camera bags or any bag larger than the permissible size.
Fans will continue to be able to enjoy their tailgate activities in the parking lots and to do so with greater safety and the knowledge that their entry into the stadium will be smoother and faster. They also will continue to be able to carry items allowed into the stadium, such as binoculars and smart phones.
Parking, Transportation & Shuttle Information
Stadium parking lots open at 12:00 p.m. on September 5. In order to park in a stadium lot, you must have purchased your pass in advance at CampingWorldKickoff.ClickAndPark.com. On-site stadium parking for the game is SOLD OUT.
Overnight RV parking must also be purchased in advance via CampingWorldKickoff.ClickAndPark.com. Overnight RV parking opens at 8:00 a.m. on September 4 and 5.
Charter bus parking is on Colyer Street and Long Street. Both lots open at 12:00 noon.
Disability accessible parking is available in Lot 10 and opens at 12:00 noon. An Official state-issued disability parking tag and the Parking Permit are mandatory for admission to Lot 10.
See Parking Map
Fans who do not have a pre-purchased pass are encouraged to use the City of Orlando’s free shuttle service. Shuttles begin running at 3:00 p.m. and continue all day until two hours after the conclusion of the game.
Guests can pre-purchase parking in the Geico Garage at the Amway Center, which is located close to shuttle stops. You can purchase parking in the Geico Garage here. Maps and links for downtown surface lots and garages are available at DowntownOrlando.com. Parking in Downtown Orlando lots near the shuttle pick-up points range from $10-$15.
See Shuttle Map
Taxi services will drop off and pick up at Hughey and Garland in Downtown Orlando where guests can then take the free shuttle to and from the stadium.
Please note: these policies pertain only to stadium lots.
• Parking spaces are for VEHICLES ONLY
• Tailgating items must be confined to a small area in front of or behind your vehicle
• “Canopy” style personal tents no larger than 10” x 10” are allowed to be placed directly behind or in front of the designated parking spot, depending on parking location – check with on-site parking attendants when you arrive. Canopies CANNOT BE placed adjacent to vehicles. Canopies cannot be staked into the ground as they must be moved quickly in the event of an emergency. No canopies larger than 10” x 10” or other types of tents are allowed.
• NO glass containers, beer kegs or open fires
• Fire extinguishing material is required when grilling
• No couches or indoor furniture
• RVs will be given enough space for awning on one side of vehicle only
• Dumping hot coals in the lot or trash receptacles is prohibited
• Please refrain from ball or Frisbee throwing in open lots until lot is completely parked
• Cars, tables, chairs, barbeque grills must be confined to one stall
• There should not be empty stalls between cars and tailgaters should not expect to occupy empty stalls near their party.
The following items are not allowed in Camping World Stadium:
Cameras with detachable lenses and/or lenses 6 In. or longer
Outside food & beverage
Pets (except service animals)
Poles longer than 12″
Signs with indecent or derogatory comments/images, political statements, and commercial references
Signs larger than 11″ x 17″
Unauthorized solicitation, handbills, giveaways, or sampling
Video or audio recorders
Small cameras are allowed. During this event, no professional cameras and/or audio or video recording equipment will be permitted. No zoom lenses. iPads and/or tablets are prohibited.
Fan Assist & First Aid
The NCAA, ESPN Events and Florida Citrus Sports place a high priority in assuring athletics events are conducted in a safe and enjoyable atmosphere which promotes good sportsmanship by spectators, student-athletes and coaches. We request your cooperation by supporting the participants, officials and event management staff in a positive manner. If you need assistance in the stadium please text 88222 with “FAN + your location and issue” to notify ushers and/or security personnel.
Should you require medical attention at any point during the game, First Aid is located at Service Gate D in the southwest corner of the stadium, directly behind sections 122/222. You may also contact an usher to summon assistance to your location.
In the event of lightning in the area, the game will be delayed. Ushers and stadium personnel will direct you to the appropriate exit to take shelter on the stadium concourse. The game will remain in a delay until at least 30 minutes has elapsed since the last flash of lightning.
In the event of an emergency evacuation, ushers and stadium personnel will direct you to the appropriate exit, ensuring that ample exits are available for all fans to leave the stadium quickly and safely. Please do not run, push or shove. Once on the concourse, please exit through the nearest lettered fence gate (A-D) in a corner of the stadium. Often this is the same gate you used to enter the stadium.
We look forward to seeing you at the Camping World Kickoff!