The Varsity Club at Camping World Stadium is a newly-renovated corporate and social event venue in Downtown Orlando.
Located in the West Lakes neighborhoods just one mile from the city center, the Varsity Club features a unique setting, ample parking and state-of-the art audiovisual equipment.
The Varsity Club is an ideal location for receptions, banquets, parties, and business meetings.
The Varsity Club is furnished with 25 state-of-the-art high-definition televisions and a premium sound system. Basic use of the A/V system is included in your rental fee. Use of the system must be confirmed at least 10 days in advance of your event. More complex AV needs including staging, lighting, sound, etc. may be contracted through American Audio Visual.
American Audio Visual
Food & Beverage
All catering services, including alcoholic beverage service, must be provided through one of our Select Caterers. Catering fees are not included in the rental price.
The Select Caterers have been chosen to provide a wide variety of menus, pricing and services and to accommodate diverse tastes, budgets, and occasions. Many caterers have or will develop packages to include setup/decoration, service, and cleanup, as well as linens, china, centerpieces, etc. Many caterers are also able to facilitate your needs regarding other vendors in order to obtain floral services, photography, entertainment, transportation, etc.
- 4Rivers Catering: 407.341.8074 – email@example.com
- Arthur’s Catering: 407.331.1993 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Big City Catering: 407.348.3488 – email@example.com
- Char-Don BBQ: 407.841.3519 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dubsdread Catering: 407.650.9558 – email@example.com
- Jason’s Deli: 407.334.3546 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Puff n Stuff Catering: 407.629.7833 – email@example.com
- Tijuana Flats: 321.441.3830 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Seated/Banquet: 200
- Theater: 300
- Cocktail Reception/Game Day: 250
Additional room configurations are available upon request.
(all rates refer to an eight-hour block rental)
- Monday – Thursday: $1,500
- Friday, Saturday, Sunday: $2,500
- Holidays: $3,000
Non-profit discount: 10%; Florida Citrus Sports Member discount: 15%