Type: Seasonal, Hourly
The Sales Associate is an entry-level sales position responsible for generating revenue through sales of ticket packages and group/hospitality packages to clubs, businesses, and individual consumers. This position reports directly to the Senior Vice President of Membership & Ticket Sales.
- Meet and exceed new business activity and revenue goals through ticket sales of Florida Citrus Sports events
- Develop and grow new and existing customer relationships through prospecting, referrals, and other ticket sales initiatives
- Identify the needs of each customer and offer customized solutions utilizing the full menu of Florida Citrus Sports ticket products
- Set and conduct in-stadium and offsite sales appointments
- Provide excellent service to prospects and customers
- Collaborate with peers to achieve team sales goals
- Utilize Salesforce CRM for lead management and other general sales opportunities
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
The ideal candidate will possess the following credentials:
- Persuasive communication skills (verbal and written) and active listening skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills – must be able to achieve daily and weekly goals for calls, appointments, and sales.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with a focus on Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve results
- Must be coachable and willing to learn while bringing a consistently positive attitude
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to lift moderate to heavy supplies up to 25 pounds.
- Ability to travel throughout the local Central Florida area.
- Bachelor’s degree or academic background in sales or sports
- Experience or internships with a team, college, or in the sales industry
This position requires at least forty (40) hours per week and the willingness and ability to work occasional overtime, nights, weekends and/or holidays according to the Florida Citrus Sports schedule. This position is eligible for overtime pay for hours worked in excess of 40 hours/week based on a Sunday – Saturday workweek.
The successful candidate will be required to successfully complete a background check and motor vehicle driving check. The expected duration of this position is April 2023 thru July 2023.
About Florida Citrus Sports
Florida Citrus Sports is a not-for-profit membership organization dedicated to increasing community spirit and pride, promoting tourism, stimulating economic development and ultimately benefiting charities, educational institutions and the quality of life in Central Florida through world-class sports and entertainment events, including the Cheez-It Citrus Bowl, Cheez-It Bowl, Camping World Kickoff, FC Series and Florida Blue Florida Classic.
Interested applicants should submit a resume to email@example.com
Attn.: Sales Associate