Type: Part-time temporary, Hourly
Available Positions: 20
Schedule: Camping World Stadium Event Days & Training Days
Guest Experience Representatives will assist the Florida Citrus Sports Customer Relations department in providing guests with a world-class experience for Camping World Stadium events (Florida Blue Florida Classic, Cheez-It Bowl, Vrbo Citrus Bowl, concerts and more).
- Assist in premium areas by checking tickets & distributing wristbands, resolving guest complaints, troubleshooting event challenges; and ensuring Premium fans’ needs are met through the event.
- Be proactive and friendly in greeting and assisting our guests with various inquiries at all points of contact.
- Exhibit a friendly, guest service-oriented attitude and professional appearance at all times.
- Maintain a working knowledge of stadium operations and ticket office policies and procedures to effectively assist with general questions.
- Strong verbal and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with guests and other employees.
- Be completely knowledgeable of Camping World Stadium layout, i.e. location of restrooms, ATMs, concessions etc.
- Work in both indoor and outdoor positions as required. May be exposed to elements including but not limited to direct sunlight, cold weather, rain, and the smell of concession food.
Qualifications & Skills
The ideal candidate will possess the following credentials:
- A professional attitude and ability to deliver world-class service with a smile and outstanding communication skills
- Ability to anticipate needs, assess situations, and act accordingly.
- Ability to take direction.
- Arrive as early as 3 hours prior to Camping World Stadium event start time.
- Attend all necessary in-person and virtual training
- Ability to stand and walk around on feet for up to 7 hours
- Ability to lift event supplies occasionally, up to 25 pounds
- Fluent in English, Spanish beneficial.
- Customer service experience (entry level or supervisory)
- Bi-lingual, Spanish preferred
This is a part-time, temporary position. Candidates must be able to commit to working on the dates below:
November 17, 2021 – Florida Blue Florida Classic Training
November 20, 2021 – Florida Blue Florida Classic
December 29, 2021 – Cheez-It Bowl
January 1, 2022 – Vrbo Citrus Bowl
About Florida Citrus Sports
Florida Citrus Sports (FCSports or FCS) is a not-for-profit membership organization dedicated to increasing community spirit and pride, promoting tourism, stimulating economic development, and ultimately benefiting charities, educational institutions and the quality of life in Central Florida through world-class sports and entertainment events, including the Vrbo Citrus Bowl, Cheez-It Bowl, Camping World Kickoff, and Florida Blue Florida Classic.
Interested applicants should submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Attn.: Guest Experience Representative