The Florida State Seminoles and LSU Tigers will face off in Orlando to open their 2023 seasons. The neutral-site game will be played on Sunday, September 3 and will be televised nationally on ESPN from Camping World Stadium.
The 2023 game is the fourth in a multi-year agreement between Florida Citrus Sports and ESPN Events, a division of ESPN, to host a major neutral-site college football game in Camping World Stadium during the opening weekend of the college football season.
Ticket information will be announced at a later date. Florida Citrus Sports members will receive priority access to tickets. To learn more about becoming a member, visit the memberships page on our website or schedule a call with a membership representative.
The new Camping World Stadium promises a great new fan experience. Visit the City of Orlando’s official stadium site at CampingWorldStadium.com for all the information you need on game day.
- Parking spaces are for vehicles only
- Tailgating items must be confined to a small area in front of or behind your vehicle.
- No tents! Guests who take over any additional parking spaces to tailgate will be asked to clear out of those spaces.
- NO glass containers, beer kegs or open fires.
- Fire extinguishing material is required when grilling.
- No couches or indoor furniture.
- RVs will be given enough space for awning on one side of vehicle only.
- Dumping hot coals in the lot or trash receptacles is prohibited
- Please refrain from ball of Frisbee throwing in open lots until lot is completely parked
- Cars, tables, chairs, barbeque grills must be confined to one stall
- There should not be empty stalls between cars and tailgaters should not expect to occupy empty stalls near their party.
CLEAR BAG POLICY
To provide a safer environment for the public and significantly expedite fan entry, FCSports has implemented an NFL-style clear bag policy this year that limits the size and type of bags that may be brought into the Camping World Stadium.
We strongly encourage fans to not bring any type of bags, but have outlined which types of bags are permissable.
- Fans will be able to carry the following style and size bag, package, or container at stadium plaza areas, stadium gates, or when approaching queue lines of fans awaiting entry into the stadium:
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12″ x 6″ x 12.”
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar).
- Small clutch bags, approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap can be taken into the stadium with one of the clear plastic bags.
- An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at a gate designated for this purpose.
Prohibited items include, but are not limited to: purses larger than a clutch bag, coolers, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, cinch bags, luggage of any kind, computer bags and camera bags or any bag larger than the permissible size.
Fans will continue to be able to enjoy their tailgate activities in the parking lots and to do so with greater safety and the knowledge that their entry into the stadium will be smoother and faster. They also will continue to be able to carry items allowed into the stadium, such as binoculars, cameras, and smart phones.